After 8 years of representing the largest workers' compensation insurer in Montana - the Montana State Fund - Dean is once again representing injured workers as he did for a decade prior to joining the Montana State Fund in 2006. This work experience helps him understand exactly what insurers do to limit your claim and why they do it.
The ugly truth is that many attorneys undervalue claims and that results in injured workers receiving less than the claim is worth. Insurance companies count on resolving your claim for less than they anticipate it costing. Dean and the attorneys with whom he associates on claims, know how to value claims and make sure you get what you should based on the facts so that you can move forward.
Clients can expect:
- Detailed review of your claim dating back to your injury date including an audit of all benefits paid;
- Plain language communication about your claim;
- Timely and realistic communication - you need to hear the good, the bad and the ugly;
- The information you need to make decisions on your claim;
- Personal contact with the attorney - not staff;
- The attorney's best effort and preparation.